Ideas to improve our inssia

Ananta
Administrator

Re: Ideas to improve our inssia

Post by Ananta »

latexlover1920 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:43 pm can you please provide access thread owners to edit/remove post of their own threads
this will be very useful,so that we can remove spam posts & off-topic posts ourselves
this way your workload will also decrease as well as it will be very usefull for us also
as everytime we need to reach out to you if we want any spam post removed from our thread
This way we can make this process short
I think it's a win-win situation
please think about it
looking forward to your reply
thanks
Nice idea, but all users not think like you.
People take decisson quickly and then suffer for their loss.
At the beginning of this site we accepted topic deletion requests, at that many good creators requested to delete their topics and we did, later they again pm me to restore their topics. But its too late.
You can see people saying that I'm leaving inssia and after few days they again come back and posting.
If we give excessive power then they delete their topics.

About spamming
At first swethafaker posted his fakes in deserved topic, after requesting he created his own topic.
Rasikudu also spammed other topics with his pics, he don't know how to create a topic at that time.
Then I merged all his posts and created a topic for him.
Some creators start their journey by spamming other topics, because they don't know how to create topic.
Some times spamming helps us to find creators.
This is the main reason.
itsdon

Post by itsdon »

Introduce system to display highest rated pics, most viewed threads like our thank top list...
latexlover1920

Post by latexlover1920 »

Ananta wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:18 pm
latexlover1920 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:43 pm can you please provide access thread owners to edit/remove post of their own threads
this will be very useful,so that we can remove spam posts & off-topic posts ourselves
this way your workload will also decrease as well as it will be very usefull for us also
as everytime we need to reach out to you if we want any spam post removed from our thread
This way we can make this process short
I think it's a win-win situation
please think about it
looking forward to your reply
thanks
Nice idea, but all users not think like you.
People take decisson quickly and then suffer for their loss.
At the beginning of this site we accepted topic deletion requests, at that many good creators requested to delete their topics and we did, later they again pm me to restore their topics. But its too late.
You can see people saying that I'm leaving inssia and after few days they again come back and posting.
If we give excessive power then they delete their topics.

About spamming
At first swethafaker posted his fakes in deserved topic, after requesting he created his own topic.
Rasikudu also spammed other topics with his pics, he don't know how to create a topic at that time.
Then I merged all his posts and created a topic for him.
Some creators start their journey by spamming other topics, because they don't know how to create topic.
Some times spamming helps us to find creators.
This is the main reason.
it's ok,got your point
thanks admin
Disclaimer: This is fiction. It did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal.Please let me know if you have any problem with any pic.I will take it down.

I will consider the requests who liked or commented my posts
MrGhostRider

Post by MrGhostRider »

1) Can you guys please do something about "spamming" ?? No i am talking about some users who post their content on all threads to increase their thread views. I am talking about straight up spamming by some bot accounts such as this https://inssia.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27077
Ananta
Administrator

Post by Ananta »

itsdon wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:35 am Introduce system to display highest rated pics, most viewed threads like our thank top list...
You can see most viewed topics by changing sort by from post time to views

We asked coder's to create tag system and many new feautures, but they demanded very high price.
Almost 90% users using adblockers, so we not getting enough money to pay them.
Anyway We expecting to launch such features in next 1 to 2 years
We added your suggestion to our list.
Ananta
Administrator

Post by Ananta »

MrGhostRider wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:12 am 1) Can you guys please do something about "spamming" ?? No i am talking about some users who post their content on all threads to increase their thread views. I am talking about straight up spamming by some bot accounts such as this https://inssia.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27077
Most of these spambots using VPN,
We banned 100's of IP addresses from these spambots
Then suddenly users complaining their IP was banned.
Most free VPN services using user IP addresses to spam other sites.
We updated our registration page question and now it's under control
Welcome back bro