Sex with celebrity (actress)

Pooja

Sex with celebrity (actress)

Post by Pooja »

First fake anukunna celebritys enti manatho sex enti ani. Kani broker pics and video chuoinchaka I believe. Ika aapukolwka na savings anni petti oka actress ni book chesa. NAME kavali antey replies pettandi I will reveal her name.
Meru anukovachu idhi fake story ani. I have proofs . Sex video ledhu because resort loki vellaka vala assistant mobiles tesukunesaru. Selfie kuda ivvaledhu tanu. Private undhi montham management.
2lakhs half day ki pay chesa. I have transaction details also. Just give me your reactions in replys I will continue and reveal her name. She is well know for you all.
These users thanked the author Pooja for the post:
Uedued
Rating: 2.6%

Uedued

Re: Sex with celebrity (actress)

Post by Uedued »

Is that real??
Share us the transaction details and who was the actress please
These users thanked the author Uedued for the post:
Nssram
Rating: 2.6%

Nssram

Post by Nssram »

Revel her name
PuranKajal

Post by PuranKajal »

Pooja wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:58 pm First fake anukunna celebritys enti manatho sex enti ani. Kani broker pics and video chuoinchaka I believe. Ika aapukolwka na savings anni petti oka actress ni book chesa. NAME kavali antey replies pettandi I will reveal her name.
Meru anukovachu idhi fake story ani. I have proofs . Sex video ledhu because resort loki vellaka vala assistant mobiles tesukunesaru. Selfie kuda ivvaledhu tanu. Private undhi montham management.
2lakhs half day ki pay chesa. I have transaction details also. Just give me your reactions in replys I will continue and reveal her name. She is well know for you all.
Hi May I know her name please..[sendvid][/sendvid]
udayk84

Post by udayk84 »

What’s her name? How did you approach?