Anu at the Ob/Gyn

PondyGuy

Anu at the Ob/Gyn

Post by PondyGuy »

I am Anu, age 35 living in the US. I work in a financial company. I have been married to my 38 year old husband Vijay for 11 years. He works in an IT company. We are both originally from Chennai, and having settled down here in the US are fairly well off. We have a daughter age 8 and son age 6. Physically, I am 5ft, 130 lbs, not really slim. My complexion is not fair, but not dark either. My breasts are size 36, C-cup. Having breast-fed both my children, they do sag and are pendulous. My nipples are dark brown and quite prominent (thanks to my children!) and about half an inch long. I also have large areolas, again dark brown in color. My waist is 28 while my hips are 38. I have fair sized buttocks, and I feel that they are probably my best asset. They are not very wide or very protruding, but rather round and firm. Vijay says they are the most perfect buttocks in the world! I do spend quite a bit of time on the stairmaster and elliptical at the gym to keep them in shape and I am rather proud of them!

I was due for a pap smear test and on the day before my appointment, I got a call from my gyn’s office saying that my gyn had to suddenly take off the next few days. The assistant said that I can reschedule to a future date but that the next appointment is available only after a month. Alternatively she said Dr. Shah has an opening and could take me in at the same slot. Initially I was ready to reschedule as I was comfortable with my current Gyn who was a sweet 50 year old caucasian lady and I have been seeing her for the last 7 years. But then I realized I had already told my manager I was taking 2 hours off the next day. So I agreed to see Dr. Shah so that I could get this over with. With a name like Shah, I assumed she must be a middle aged Indian lady. I told myself to look up this doctor later in the day on my health provider's website so as to be prepared. It turned out to be a busy day at work and I promptly forgot about it.
PondyGuy

Re: Anu at the Ob/Gyn

Post by PondyGuy »

The next day, only as I was checking my calendar did I realize that I had the pap smear test with this different Dr. Shah. As I had a meeting till 10:00 I thought it couldn’t be all that bad with this new doctor and decided to just go for it. I was at the doctor’s office by 10:25. The nurse who introduced herself to me as Sarah ushered me to the examining room. Once inside, she gave me a paper gown and told me to strip completely including my underwear and put the gown on with the opening in the front. She left, closing the door behind her. I took off my blouse, folded it and placed it on a chair. Then I unhooked my black lace bra, slid it off and placed it on top of my blouse. I sniffed my armpit to ensure it smelled fine, glad that I had shaved my pits at the shower the previous day. Then I unzipped my skirt and took it off and folded it and kept it on top of the pile. I pulled down my black lace panties, checked the gusset and was satisfied that it was only a little wet with my white stuff as I had had the fresh panties on only for about a couple of hours. I folded my panties and placed it on top of the pile and moved the chair to the corner. I checked my pubic mound and found that it looked and felt as smooth as a baby’s with no hint of any hair. I was glad that I had gone for the brazilian wax appointment a couple of days earlier. I opened the paper gown, figured out where the opening was and put it on with the opening in the front as the nurse told me to. The room started to feel a little cold with me being totally naked under the paper gown and I developed some goose bumps. I just wrapped the gown tighter around me and sat on the examination table waiting for my gyn.

After less than a minute I heard a knock and I said please come in. The door opened and I was taken aback to see a tall handsome looking 30 year old Indian guy! He came to me and extended his hand and said ‘Hi Anu, I am Dr. Abhay Shah. Thank you for coming and sorry that your regular gyn Dr. Ellis couldn’t come in today.’ He had a charming smile and I couldn’t help but smile in return. I just said ‘Hello doctor’ and shook his hand. My mind was churning and my heart was pumping fast having never had a male gyn. On the one hand, I was feeling shocked, but on the other hand, I consoled myself that he is a professional and not a bad looking one either! I smiled to myself thinking what my girlfriends would say if I told them a young indian male doctor did my pap smear! So I decided to go with the flow and thought I could probably even enjoy this. Right then, the nurse who had ushered me in earlier knocked and entered the exam room and it was clear she would be present during the exam. As she got ready to help the doctor, I had mixed feelings, but thought at least this is safer.
PondyGuy

Post by PondyGuy »

The doctor adjusted the table so that the top half was about 45 degrees and said, ‘Lean back and make yourself comfortable Anu as I pull up your records’. I wrapped the paper gown tightly around me and swung my feet on to the table and leaned back. And just then I noticed that my black lace panties was perching on top of the pile of my clothes at the corner chair. As I was thinking if I should reach for it and hide it inside my folded skirt, the doctor noticed me. He must have seen the panties and understood what I was thinking. A grin formed in his mouth and he pretended to not have noticed my discomfort and turned and faced his monitor. Suddenly the doctor turned towards the nurse and said. ‘Sarah, I completely forgot to pick up the cultures from the lab that I had ordered yesterday. Will you be able to pick them up and bring me so that I can be ready for the next patient? I am sure I will be able to handle this exam myself’. The nurse said ‘Sure doctor’ and left the room, closing the door behind her. I wasn’t sure what to make out of this, but not wishing to draw attention to my panties and embarrass myself further I just kept quiet.

‘Anu, I see that you are a mother of two and both deliveries were vaginal, with your second one born about six years back. I see that you are quite healthy, your periods are regular and that you're sexually active. Are you on any contraceptive Anu?’ the doctor asked. I said ‘No doctor, my husband had a vasectomy done after our second one and so there was no need’. ‘Ah ok’ said the doctor. ‘Is there any concerns that you want to talk about or questions you want to ask before I start my exam?’ the doctor asked. After I said no, he said, ‘Anu, for patients I see for the first time, I give a complete exam - hope you are ok with this?’ ‘Yes doctor’ I said. ‘Ok just relax. This is going to be easy and painless, but anytime you are feeling any discomfort, just tell me, ok?’ he said. I nodded yes.
PondyGuy

Post by PondyGuy »

The doctor approached me and raised and adjusted the exam table a little. Then he said, ‘Anu, I shall start with examining your breasts. Let me know if you feel any pain or discomfort’. Realizing I had kept my arms crossed against my breast, I freed and dropped my arms to the side. The doctor opened the front of my gown at the top and spread them apart till both my boobs were fully out. I was naturally a little shy and embarrassed that a young Indian guy was looking at my wholesome 36c bare boobs and getting ready to touch and squeeze them as well. I thought it would be bad if I closed my eyes and so I just gazed elsewhere averting the doctor’s eyes. After tucking the gown to the sides so that my tits were fully exposed (the lower part of the gown was still together so my pussy was not still exposed - at least not fully), the doctor cupped my right breast with both his palms almost like he was measuring it! He asked, ‘Did you breastfeed both your children, Anu?’ and I said ‘mmm Yes’.The doctor said, ‘I could see that - you have nice well developed breasts that could come from breastfeeding only.’ Continuing to gently massage my right boob, he found my nipple between his thumb and index finger. He said, ‘Sorry this room is a little cold Anu.’. I said ‘That’s ok’ and was wondering why he was talking about the room being cold now when it suddenly struck me! My nipples must have been rock hard due to the stimulation as well as the cold and that is what must have caused him to say that! I just closed my eyes in shame!

He went on to squeeze my right boob in many different ways. It was clear that he was really enjoying the examination, if it was really just that. Having had my breasts examined before, I knew what he was doing was much more than what is usually done. As for my feelings, I was kind of torn. Knowing he was practically groping me, I was shocked. But I was also a little turned on that a younger guy and a professional doctor at that, was so attracted to my mommy boobs. Then the doctor asked me if I had seen any secretions or smelt strange odors from my nipples. I opened my eyes and answered no. He said, ‘Let me make sure’ and did something that left me almost paralysed! He bent his face down to my breast and started sniffing my nipple even as his lips brushed my areola! I closed my eyes in shock and at that instant felt something wet on my nipple! I did not dare to open my eyes, but I was pretty sure that the doctor ran his tongue tip a few times over my nipple! He then went on to squeeze the areola and eventually started squeezing my right nipple. He pinched my nipple between his thumb and index finger and pulled it up and dropped it. He repeated it a few times, each time, pulling it more and more. My nipple reacted by puckering and hardening! Sorry, this may be a little uncomfortable’ he said and then proceeded to squeeze my nipple between his thumb and index finger pretty hard. I winced and kept my eyes closed even as a thought ran in my mind: Isn’t a doctor supposed to wear gloves if he is expecting any secretions? Here he was cupping my breast with both his hands bare and even squeezing my (now hard) nipples almost like expressing them to get the milk out! Then he pressed my breast tissue real hard at some places till he could all the way reach my ribs and it felt a little painful.
PondyGuy

Post by PondyGuy »

Just as it was getting uncomfortable, the doctor stopped the pressing and lifted my right arm and started feeling the right side of my boob up towards my armpit. I knew my armpits would not be smooth but would have a day old growth of hair, but not more. Also as suggested I had not applied any deodorant - so there was probably a faint smell of sweat from my hectic morning activities. I wished I had wiped my pits with a wet paper towel before coming here! I saw the doctor coming down close to my armpit. I could swear he was taking a few deep breaths and sniffing my armpit! I could feel his long deep hot exhalations in my pit and felt a little ticklish. As I wiggled my arm a little, he said ‘Sorry if it is a little ticklish, but this will take only a minute’. He raised his face but then went on to gently rub my armpits with his finger up and down a few times, his fingers tracing the ridges and stubbles in my armpit. It was a little ticklish but I controlled myself from wiggling or giggling.

With that the doctor said,‘Ok, we are done with the right breast. Let us examine the left one’. I kept my eyes closed, not capable of seeing what he was doing to me. He went on to repeat what he did to my right boob. I think he got a little bolder, and even wrapped his lips around my left nipple for a few seconds confident I will keep my eyes closed. I am not sure, but I did feel some wetness around my left nipple and areola. He went on to pinch my left nipple and then press all over my left breast with various degrees of pressure and then he lifted my left arm, repeated the same sniffing and caressing of my left armpit also.

‘Well, your breasts look quite healthy, smell good and feel nice and firm too! The areola and nipples are fine too. I do see impressions of your underwire bra under your breasts - you may want to go for a higher cup size so that they are not so pressed. I don’t see any unnatural lumps either. But I suggest you periodically do a self examination of your breasts - I can get you some information on how to do them. Of course when you come for your annual physical, your doctor can do it too. Let us check your vagina and cervix now’
PondyGuy

Post by PondyGuy »

The doctor slid down a little and leaving the top half of my gown still fully open and my breasts exposed, he spread open the bottom half also. I was now lying fully naked with the gown only between my back and the table! Still standing beside me he rested his left palm on my right breast and reached over to extend the stirrups at the bottom of the table. The stirrups seemed a little stuck and he had to exert to extend them. As he exerted with his right hand, his left palm cupped my breast and his nails slightly dug into my flesh as his palm pressed my nipple. As he took some time getting the stirrups out, his cupped palm rocked back and forth on my breast with his finger tips frequently rubbing my nipples. I could feel my nipples harden under his rubbing and I was mortified that he also could feel it. He kept cupping and rubbing me longer than necessary and then eventually moved his palm off my breast. But I could see his gaze still linger on my erect nipples as my left nipple also seemed to follow my right one even without the stimulation in proudly reaching skyward.

If I thought that the doctor would now get on with the examination in a professional way, I was sorely mistaken. He said, ‘Spread your legs and place your feet on the stirrups Anu’. Even as I spread my legs and placed my heels in the stirrup, his right palm inched up on the inside of my thigh and his left palm rested on my stomach just below my navel. ‘Before I start, just wanted to confirm Anu, you did not have any vaginal sex in the past 48 hours, right?’ he asked. As he asked, his left hand had slid down from my navel to my lower belly and on to the upper edge of my pubic mound. As I said no, I did not, his right hand had slid up my inner thigh almost to my groin! As I struggled to come to terms with my pussy and butt getting caressed and pressed by another guy, the doctor said, ‘Slide down Anu almost to the edge of the table’. As I slid down as instructed, his left palm was resting lightly on my pubic mound right around my clit. He moved his right hand to cup by butt cheek with his thumb tip grazing my perineal area. As I moved down enough, he gave me a light squeeze, saying, ‘That’s good Anu, I should be able to access your vagina very well now!’.
PondyGuy

Post by PondyGuy »

The doctor now moved down to the bottom of the table and pushed a rolling stool between my spread legs and sat down. He pulled himself up till he was just inches from my wide open cunt! ‘Let me check something’ he said and placed both his hands on my pussy. He caught the two sides of the outer lips of my pussy between his thumb and index finger of each hand and pulled them up and apart exposing my clit. I could feel his masculine fingers against my smooth and soft pussy lips andI shuddered. Then he kept my lips open thus with one hand and ran the index finger from his right hand between my inner lips and outer lips! He ran it up till he reached my clit. Then he ran his finger over and around the clit (which was throbbing now) and then brought it down the other side. Then he moved his fingers back to my clit and gently pressed it in a circular motion! I was so shocked thinking what the doctor was doing stimulating my clit with his bare hands. I know this is never a part of any check up let alone pap smear test but my clit was totally responding to the male touch and enlarging and popping out. As I shuddered, I am sure the doctor could not only feel but also see the way my clit was responding to his pressing and probing. ‘Just checking that there is no residual lubricant which may affect the test’ said the doctor in a thick voice. I knew there was no reason for him to check my clit, let alone with his bare hands - he only had to ask me and I would have told him that I did not use any lubricant in the past 48 hours. Realizing that he intended to fondle my clit from the moment he saw my black panties on top of my cloth pile caused a further stirring in my pussy and I sighed. From the thickness of the doctor’s voice, I could gather that the sight and feel of my smooth brown pussy and also my reaction to his caressing must have turned him also. I kept my eyes closed and clenched my butt and tensed my pussy and continued my shallow breath. He took it as an encouragement and continued twiddling my clit interspersed with the circling of the inner lips of my pussy. As he kept this fondling for at least two minutes as I bit my lip to prevent myself from letting out a moan. Finally he muttered, ‘ok, doesn’t seem to be any lubricant. Let us move to your vagina now’.

He moved to his desk and from his drawer, brought out a speculum and a small container. As he came back close to me, I noticed that he still wasn’t wearing gloves! He showed me the speculum and said, ‘I am going to insert this speculum into your vagina now and using it I shall spread open your vagina so that I can see inside your cervix better. You may feel a little pressure, but let me know if you feel any discomfort. Then I will use a brush to collect a small amount of cells.from the cervix walls. Before that, let me do a quick check and lubricate the area so that it will be least uncomfortable to you’. Then he leaned in closer and I felt his finger trace the edges of my vagina. Then I could feel his finger pressing my hole and then sliding in a little! As I sensed more of his finger entering me, maybe till the second knuckle of his finger, I remembered the doctor did not put on his gloves at all! Oh my god, I thought, this doctor is actually fingering me more like a lover rather than like a doctor professionally doing an exam! I could feel his entire finger inside me now! The doctor now said, ‘Hmm, looks like you are pretty wet now Anu and well lubricated already! I may not need to apply this lubricant at all! I could sense the satisfaction in his throaty voice! I shut my eyes in shame, wondering how my cunt had responded to his fingers. The doctor went on to finger me in a rhythmic motion and I could feel his entire finger go in and come out with each thrust! I must be dripping wet and I am sure the doctor could not only see and feel my juices flowing but could also smell them with his face so close to my pussy. ‘To ensure the speculum can enter you easily, I am going to insert one more finger inside your vagina now, Anu’ the doctor said. I could now feel two of his fingers sliding into me. He kept fingering me with his two fingers, hooking them in and up my pussy as though to reach my g-spot. I could also feel his thumb press against my clit with each thrust. He kept fingering me like this for at least two minutes. Then he said, ‘Let me apply some lubricant just in case’. Then I could sense his finger applying the lubricant in and around my vagina. He started spreading them around and I could feel his fingers all the way from my clit to even the top of my anus. He applied the lubricant liberally and I could feel the sloppiness from the clit, in my inner lips and also upto my anus. I knew the doctor was overdoing it and exploiting me, as the speculum needs to go only inside my vagina and not near my clit or my anus. But I seemed to be enjoying the thrill of being fingered in a safe but taboo setting! The doctor went on to vigorously finger me now, maybe with at least 3 fingers as I could hear the rhythmic plopping noise as though I was really getting fucked. He kept doing this for a while and I was in a daze probably edging towards an orgasm! I am not sure but I may even have been rocking my pelvis in response to his thrusts!
PondyGuy

Post by PondyGuy »

Well, look at that! You are now fully lubricated - let us now insert the speculum’ the doctor said. Just then there was a knock on the door! The doctor quickly reached up and closed my paper gown at my chest and in the process gently squeezed my nipples with his dripping wet hands! Then he wiped his hands with a paper towel and put on a pair of gloves and asked the nurse to come in. He said, ‘Hi Sarah, I was just getting started. Please hand me the collection tube’. After this, he inserted the speculum inside my vagina and proceeded to collect the cells in a professional way. I was surprised to see the complete transformation in the doctor once the nurse came back! I smiled to myself thinking what a naughty playboy this doctor was! After this everything happened in a kosher way. The doctor completed collecting and then pushed down the stirrups. He said that the results will be available in a couple of days. ‘Once the results are back, I shall call to discuss the result Anu’ the doctor said. I thought I saw a naughty twinkle in the doctor’s eyes as he said this. Then the doctor and the nurse left, closing the door behind them. I got up unsteadily and reached for my clothes pile. I took a few sheets of paper towel and wiped down my pussy which was so soggy with the lubricant and my juices mixed together. I saw that my pubic mound was also glistening and I also felt a little sticky between my buttocks. After wiping my pubis, clit and my pussy inner lips, I needed a couple more sheets to wipe my perineum, butt crack and anus. Then I put on my panties. My nipples were also a little wet from the doctor’s last touch. I wiped my nipples and breasts also and put my bra on. Then I put on my blouse, skirt and shoes and left the exam room thinking what a thrilling and pleasurable day it had become!
PondyGuy

Post by PondyGuy »

If you liked this story, also read my first story Anu's confessions viewtopic.php?f=31&t=28015